Tuesday 24 August 2021

Crazy Hat Day

 Today for lock down school we had to wear a crazy hat. I wore a hat from Vietnam. My mum got it when she went on holiday there. It is very fragile because it is made out of rice paper. When it catches the light inside the hat layers it shows pictures to make a story. There were lots of different hats on our google meet.  There were beanies, caps and some of them weren't even hats just things on there heads. We also have a challenge to make a one meter hat so people have to stay 1 metre apart in lock down.  This is what it looks like on me. Have you ever seen a hat like this?


1 comment:

  1. Hi renny, yes they are fragile hats but I'm sure you will look after it. I have only seen them in the movies. You could make one out of cardboard and decorate it, maybe? I'm not sure what kind of social distanceing hat I will make yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.