Thursday 12 August 2021

7 Amazing And Wet Falls

 Last week my family went skiing with some friends. We went to Tekapo. First we went to Round Hill ski area. At Round Hill we went on the Poma. Then we got the half day pass to go on the T bar. The first time we got of half way.  I fell of the T bar lots of times. It was really fun. I went on the T bar with my Dad. I learnt how to go on a T bar. It was my first time. The next day we went to Dobson. At Dobson we went on the chair lift. That was my third time on a chair lift. Mum went into some powder and Finnian followed and got stuck. Dad had to get him out. We went to Round Hill again and me and Isla kept falling off the T bar. I had lots of fun and I got better a skiing.  I was lucky because I got a week off school.  I really enjoyed skiing and it was fun doing it with my friends.⛷ Have you been to Tekapo? Have you been on a chair lift?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.