Thursday 7 May 2020

My Pets

                                                                    This is Nibbles     
                                                                      This Is Bean
                                                                   This Is Taco

I love all of my pets.
Nibbles 😃❤️❤️ Nibbles is a sheep. I have had Nibbles since he was a baby. Nibbles is very flufy He was an orphan. Nibbles is a boy. Nibbles loves food. He is the best I love him so much. 
Bean ❤️❤️😊  Bean is my pet cat. He is tabby. He loves to sleep on mum and dads bed. He loves to catch eels, birds, mice and skinks.  He is a boy. He always comes home wet. I love him. He is great.
Taco 😀❤️❤️  Taco is a cat. She has white paws. She loves to sleep on the chair in the living room. She catchs mice, skinks and birds. I love her. She is great.
Do you have any pets? If you do what are they?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Renny
    Thanks for sharing your pets with me. I like that you have provided some information on them all so it feels like I know them a bit better.
    I have a dog, named Cookie, she is a golden retriever. She is loving lockdown at the moment as everyone is home during the day to keep her complany. I also have 3 cats, Tom, Jerry and Chewy (named after Chewbacca from Star Wars) they love catching mice and skinks and birds too)
    I think Nibbles the lamb loosk very cute. When I was little I had a pet sheep called "Baa". She was an orphan too.
    I bet your animals are all enjoying having everyone home too.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann
      I think they would be feeling happy but at the start of lockdown they probbly would of thought "whats going on?".

      Delete
  2. Hi Renny
    Your family is lucky to have pets and your pets are lucky that they have your family. I think I have told you, my daughter had an orphan lamb, she was the best pet. She went on to have her own babies, and she would let Eva close to her babies, which was cool. Is Taco a tortoiseshell? Did you know that tortoiseshells can only be girl cats? It has something to do with genetics. That's a pretty cool fact, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie It must of been a very freindly sheep. No I did not know that tortoiseshells could only be girls. Renny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.