Tuesday 5 May 2020

Quiz

This is a Quiz about animals. Hope you enjoy it.6

Q1)  Is it all most impossble for Elephants survive if there trunks are hurt.  True or false.

Q2   The name gorilla means
   A) Hairy person
   B)Smelly person
  C) Huge person

Q3  A Hummingbirds wings flap 20 time a second.  True or false.

Q4  Emperor penuins can stay under water for
 A)10 mins
B) 20 mins
C) 40 mins

Q5  All giraffes have the same patten on the skin.  True or false.




Anwsers


Q1 True
Q2  A)  Hairy person
Q3 False They flap 80 times a second.
Q4 B) 
Q5  False  Each one is unique.

5 comments:

  1. WOW Renny thtas a hard quiz...good on you! I got 2/5, questions 1&2 right...the rest hasd me thinking. I knew the hummingbird's wigs went flat out but not as fast as that. Do you enjoy researching for these quizzes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris I do enjoy reseaching the animals. I have a book about animals so I looked in that. I knew the one about the giraffes but I did not know the rest. My nana got the same as you. Good Job. I think this quiz was harder then the rest. Renny

      Delete
  2. Hi Renny
    There were some good questions there, so there must have been lots of research! I only got three out of five right. But that's good news, because it means that I learned something new today. Did you already know the answers to all of these questions, or did you learn something new too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie I had to look at my book about animals. I all ready knew the one about the giraffes but did not know the rest. This quiz was harder then the rest so I think your score was good. I am going to do another quiz on animals. If you look at My Favourite Animals blog post you might get more right. Renny

      Delete
  3. Another great quiz Renny. You could organize a quiz for a Hapu competition that would be fun. I did not go for the obvious answer for the gorilla question and I did not know how long a gorilla could stay under water for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.