Friday 22 May 2020

My Favourite Thing's About School

My favourite thing about school is being able to see my friends. I love playing together. I like playing on the stilts. My best friends are Lucy, Olivia and Sofia. I like going on the flying fox.  I like both of the playgrounds because the old playground is a fun obstcale course but I also like the new playground because it is great for busted. I like the monkey bars on the old playground because it swings when you are on it.  I like learning at school. I like to have challenges. My favourite subject is reading. I like reading because story's with problems are exiting. I love to read and play with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy Renny, this is an awesome piece of work! It is very hard to decide what playground is your favourite isn't it! How are the stilts going? do you still have the little bucket ones? From Jessie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.