Thursday 29 July 2021

The Olympics

 This week for reading we are doing research about the Olympics and the people who are doing it this year or have done it before. We had to choose three people. I chose Peter Snell, Eliza McCartney and Lisa Carrington. I really liked doing this because I got to learn more about different people. I 

I liked choosing the pictures. I found it hard to choose between all the people because there is so many and I would like to do all of them.  Do you have a favourite person that has been to the Olympics? What are there names and what do they do? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renny, I enjoyed reading your post. I really like Eliza McCartney too. My other favourite NZ Olympians are Sarah Ulmer, Hamish Carter and the Ever-Swindle twins. I remember watching them compete at the Athens 2004 Olympics. I love watching all sorts of different sports including the diving and athletics! From Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.