Thursday 4 June 2020

St Jonn's

Today we had St Jonn's come to school. This photo is of me and Xanthe, Jack R and Sofia. The next photo is of me and Xanthe.   I have got a knife in my leg and Xanthe has bandged me up. I did this to Xanthe as well.  A person from St Jonn's came and told us about what to do in an emergency.  We had to put people in a recovery position.  We got into groups. I had Xanthe, Jack R and Sofia. The person told as that we had to solve a problem.  Somone was going hiking with friends and he fall into a river. The St Jonn's person ask us what we would do. We said we would change his cloth's and make sure he is warm. Then she said that he start's shivering. We said that we would put on more warm cloth's. Then he starts falling over. We said we would call 111. Then he falls over and can't get up. We said we would help him up and wait for help to take him to hospital. I learnt more things about what to do in a emergency. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renny, What are you doing in the first photo? and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris
      It explains what we were doing a bit more down the page.
      We were doing it because we need to know the thing that happen when someone gets sick.
      Renny

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.