Wednesday 3 June 2020

My Weekend

On the weekend my Nana and Grandad came over.  We went to Point Elisabeth. We walked the track. I also seen my friends Smonie, Eva, Jola and Carolina there. First we walked up a steep hill and came to a viewing point. Then we carried on walking. We were going to walk to the top. After walking for a while we came to a part where there was netting. The netting was there to stop us going to far over the edge. It looked like there had been a rock fall. There was also a seat. We walked carefully past the seat and netting.  It was nice in the shade. We went across a bridge. Some part's were steeper then other's. Next we came out into the sun. I could tell we were close because I had done it before. We walked and came to a sign. The sign had pictures of seal's and dolphin's. Soon we came to the top. We looked for some dolphin's or seal's but there were none. Mabye next time there will be. We had some lunch and went back down the track.  Have you been on Point Elisabeth track?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.