Monday 20 April 2020

Quiz

During lockdown Mum and I have been doing the Kids Quiz on Stuff.co.nz.  I have been enjoying them and each day a different quiz written by a different child is available for us to do.  I have decided to write my own quiz.  I tested it on my Dad and Nana.   My Nana got 3 out of 6 correct and Dad 4 out of 6.

Have you ever written a quiz?  Do you want to try mine? 


This is my Quiz 

Question 1)
Giraffes use their tongues to clean their ears.   True or False 

Questions 2) 
Who are Harry Potters best friends? 

Questions 3) 
Who wrote "The Journey to the River sea"? 
a) Eva Ibbotson 
b) Julia Donaldson 
c) Roald Dahl 
d) Margaret Mahy 

Question 4) 
What is the tallest mountain in New Zealand? 

Question 5) 
Who's flag is red and white with a maple leaf in the middle? 

Question 6) 
What is Rosa Parks famous for? 
a) Inventor of chocolate chip cookies 
b) World record holder for the 100m sprint 
c) Fighting for equal rights for people 


Answers 
Q1 - True
Q2 - Hermonie and Ron
Q3 - a) Eva Ibbston
Q4 - Aoraki Mt Cook
Q5 - Canada
Q6 - c) Fighting for equal rights for people

6 comments:

  1. Hi Renny
    Wow that's a really good quiz. I only got 3 out of 6. I haven't read any Harry Potter books and I haven't even heard of the book ."The Journey to the River Sea"! I had heard of the name Rosa Parks, but I didn't know why I had heard of her. Can you guess what questions I got right in your quiz?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie I think you would of got Q4 Aoraki mt cook, Q5 Canada and Q6 Fighting for equal right for people.

      Delete
    2. Hi Renny
      You guessed my answers pretty well! I got Questions 1, 4 and 5 right. I had heard the name Rosa Parks, but I didn't know why she was famous. Which is good, as I learned something new! Thanks Renny!

      Delete
  2. What a great quiz Renny, I got 5/6 but a couple of them were good guesses. What question do you think I got wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi I think you would of got question 1 wrong. Giraffes are my favourite animal.

      Delete
  3. Hi Renny, what a great idea to write your own quizz...well done. I got 5/6 but the last one was purley a guess....How have you been going on the Stuff quizzes? Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.