Wednesday 31 March 2021

The Amazing Athletics

 A few days ago my school had athletics. From school we caught the bus to Westland High School. We did lots of different events. The events we did were 80m, 50m, 1000m,  High jump, Long jump, Shot put and Discus. I really liked doing the running and high jump. I was tired after athletics because I did lots of different things. I had lots of fun with my friends. If you come 1st, 2nd or 3rd you go to districts. Which is all of the schools in your district. I am going to districts and I am really excited about it! Afterwards we did a beach clean up. We got given gloves and we picked up any rubbish that we saw. Our beach was very clean because we found not much rubbish. Then our parents picked us up. Do you know how to do discus? Do you enjoy doing athletics?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.