Wednesday 26 June 2019

Reflection Term Two

I like reading, writing, and art because you use your imagination a lot. I think I am good at writing because I can describe  things that I do.  My next step in writing is to make sure I use comma’s and apostrophes.

I need to work on reading punctuation because reading sounds better with punctuation. In term 1 and term 2 I have got better at times tables and fractions.

I like art because you can paint, draw, and make cards. I also like art because you can choose different colours.

My favourite part of the term was when Mister Kinene taught us coding because it was fun looking for the different blocks.

 I  do not like doing Math Whizz because it is boring. It is boring because it’s not fun and repeats the same activity again and again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renny. I like your reflections. I know you enjoyed the coding as you also wanted to do more at home. Love Mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.