Thursday 20 June 2019

Cross Country



 On Friday the whole school did cross country. We had to walk to the cross country course at the Morrison's farm. The Morrison's farm is not that far from our school. My family came to watch cross country. First we walked the course so we knew where to go. We had to wait till it was our turn to run. When it was my turn to run we lined up then off we went. We had to run down a paddock, turn the corner, go over a bridge, run till we got to another bridge, run up a hill run and along the top of the hill . Then we had to go down a hill and  sprint to the finish. I got wet socks because the ground was muddy and wet with puddles. I got first in my race. I felt good because I tried my best.

Have you ran in cross country before? Did you get wet and muddy?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Renny, Mum and Finnian here. Great photo and well done on your cross country. When I use to do cross country I don't remember getting wet and muddy, your school has an awesome course. Sometimes when Kate and I run we get wet and muddy feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renny. Congratulations on winning the cross country. You are such a good runner just like your mum and Aunty Aly! I love your blog page. You are doing such interesting things at school. I especially like that you are learning to be cybersmart and I love the word procrastinate - I am very good at procrastinating! Peejay is my google name. Granny Peas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Renny your school work is interesting and you are doing so well.
    Week 6 your word was BOLT and in the cross country you BOLTED and WON
    It was so exciting to see you win well done Nana , Grandad xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am Lucy at kaniere school it looks like you are runing really fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.