Wednesday 1 September 2021

My Lock Down Activities

One of the things that I do most often is go biking on the cycle trail or to the end of the golf course. We usually go to Greenies Grotto on the cycle trail. The first part is in the sun but the second is in the trees. I like the part in the trees best. We also go for walks and plays at the beach. I like looking for really white stones and funny shaped drift wood. My brother and I like playing in the sand dunes. Sometimes we make big holes near the water and when the water comes in it makes a pool. Then I jump the waves.  We do runs at the golf course and walks. I like finding golf balls. I love doing baking. I make decorated cookies, ANZAC biscuits and afgans. Me and my brother like bouncing on the tramp. Have you done the cycle trail before?



The cycle trail

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renny, Yes I have done that cycle trail, its awesome!. You certinally have been very active. What are you doing with your treasures from the beach?(white stones and driftwood) are you going to create something wonderful? How many golf balls have you found on a good day?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.