Friday 11 June 2021

My Amazing Website

 This week at school my class has been learning to make websites. It took me a few practices before I got good at it. I made a website about Dance and Drama. We do dance and drama at lunch time and since I made a site for it I can find the songs easily. My website is super helpful to have. First we had to make a title and insert a back round. Then we get to do some writing and insert videos. It was all new for me. You can make different pages. I like choosing the back round for my site. You can even publish it to the web. I published mine and if you search up tinyurl.com/KaniereDrama it will take you to my website.  Now I know how to make a website I am doing one on Pluto. (Not the dog) Have you ever made a website?  Did you have fun making one? 😃





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.