Monday 20 July 2020

Making Slime And Playing With Lucy



In the holidays I did lots of things. I made some really sticky slime.  We used borax, warm water, shaving foam and PVA glue and food colouring. I made 3 different colours of slime. They were white with blue gliter, green and yellow.  My favourite one was the one with blue glitter because I could make very big bubbles with it and it felt nice. 



On another day Lucy came over and we played in some very long grass. We named the game Run Away From Cars. We had to look for some cars driving past, if there were cars we would run into the grass and hide.  We got very wet from hiding in the long grass but it was super fun.  Then I was going to face plant into the long grass but I stopped myself and then still did it on purpose.  After that me and Lucy played a game where we had to push each other in to the long grass. 😃


1 comment:

  1. Great job!..it looked like it was lots of fun. I like how you put the glitter in the blue one, that takes it to another dimention. What other things could you add?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.