Sunday 5 January 2020

SLJ - My Favourite Game

My favourite game is a card game. It is called Go Fish.  Every player has 5 cards and the rest of the cards are in a pile facing down.  The youngest player starts. The youngest asks any player if they have a card that they have. If they that card they give it to the player and it is a pair If not the player says Go Fish and the person that asked  has to pick up a card from the pile in the middle. Then it is the next players turn.  You keep playing till there are no more cards left. The winner is the person with the most pairs.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Renny,

    It’s Leisha here again.

    I love playing go fish! It was one of my favourite games when I was a kid. Thank you for sharing what you favourite game is but also for providing such a detailed explanation about how to play!

    Do you play go fish with a normal deck of cards, or do you have a special go fish set of cards that you play with? Who do you normally play this game with?

    I noticed this is your last SLJ post so far Renny. The SLJ programme finishes on the 24th January so you still have plenty of time to complete some more activities and collect more points. I hope to see more posts from you soon.

    Leisha
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.